Dr. Kloberdanz was born and raised in Iowa. He graduated from the University of Iowa prior to entering the University of Iowa School of Dentistry. Upon graduating in 1980, he practiced general, family dentistry in a small town in Iowa for three years. He then began a two-year residency in dental anesthesia at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine and Health Science Center. Dr. Kloberdanz then entered the residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. Upon completion of his residency Dr. Kloberdanz began practicing Oral Maxillofacial Surgery in Upstate New York from 1988 until 1990.
Dr. Kloberdanz began practicing in Dekalb and St. Charles in December of 1990.
Dr. Kloberdanz obtained Diplomat status with the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in 1990. Dr. Kloberdanz is also a Diplomat of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and a member of multiple professional associations including:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Association
- Fox River Valley Dental Society (Past President)
- Dekalb Dental Society
Dr. Kloberdanz is on staff at:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Dr. Kloberdanz lives in St. Charles with his wife Susan and their three children. In his spare time he enjoys tennis and reading.